DIRT WORK Farm Equipment
Be the expert when you hook-up a piece of dirt work equipment behind your tractor and make quick work of your site preparation. Shape your yards or work sites with standard or rear steer graders. Level out and shape fields with folding land planes.
"WHEN YOU'RE DONE PLAYING IN THE DIRT, IT IS TIME TO GET TO WORK"
LEVELING THE COMPETITION.
Whether you need to level out furrows in your field or prep a construction site, Art’s Way Dirt Work Equipment is there to GET WORK DONE. Pull the most rugged blades and moldboards on the market behind your tractor to make fast work of site preparation.
WHEN YOU WANT TO BREAK THE DIRT, NOT YOUR EQUIPMENT.
- Durable hitches, adapters and mounts to ensure your equipment stays where you want it.
- Maximum customization at your fingertips with hydraulically controlled angles.
- Replacement blade edges to keep your equipment running for years to come.
- Solid steel construction makes the dirt work equipment something you can rely on while on site.
- Move dirt exactly how you want – level or furrow.
Blade Width - 12, 14, or 16 foot
Steering - Standard or Rear
Unit Weight - 3,000-3,805 Pounds
Blade Width - 24 or 30 foot
Wheels - Single or Dual
S-Tine Attachment Available
Depth Control Cylinder
Posts Related to Dirt Work
Why You Should Care About Land Management in Your Fields Just by leveling fields and adding drainage systems you will add value to …
Art's Way X Series Manure Spreader
BUILD YOUR DIRT WORK FARM EQUIPMENT
WHAT TYPE OF SHAPING DO YOU NEED?
Level yards and waterways with our graders ranging from 12 to 16 feet or remove furrows in your fields with the land plane in sizes from 24 to 30 feet.
Maneuver through your job site with ease with graders ranging in size from 12-16 foot.
Level your site or field quickly with our Land Plane models from 24 to 30 foot in size.